- Important Dates
- Conference:Nov. 26-28, 2021
- Submission:Extended to Oct. 28, 2021
- 20-40 days after the submission
- 7-10 days after the final edition
- Contact Information
- Email: email@example.com
- Cell Phone: 0086-18101720867
- Telephone: 021-51098086
- WeChat: 18101720867
- Dr. Ebenezer Larnyo Will Give a Speech in the ConferenceNov. 10, 2021
- Dr. Xiao Xiaoqiu Will Give a Speech in the ConferenceOct. 30, 2021
- MEDLIFE2021 Will Be Held Together with ICBLS2021 at the Same VenueOct. 29, 2021
- The Submission Deadline Has Been Extended to Oct. 28, 2021Sept. 10, 2021
- Dr. Xin Ge Will Give a Speech in the ConferenceSept. 10, 2021
- MEDLIFE2021 Call for PapersSept. 22, 2020
2021 5th International Conference on Health, Medicine and Life Sciences (MEDLIFE2021) is an optimal platform for academic communications, exchange of ideas and inspirations between specialists and scholars in the fields of health, medicine and life sciences, including hot issues such as healthy diet, microorganisms and global health, aiming to promote the sustainable developments of human health and human life.
2021 5th International Conference on Health, Medicine and Life Sciences (MEDLIFE2021) will be held in Nanjing, China during Nov. 26-28, 2021. Nanjing is the capital of Jiangsu province and the second largest city in eastern China (after Shanghai), with a total population of 8.16 million and an urban population of 6.55 million in 2013. The city whose name means ‘‘Southern Capital’’ has a prominent place in Chinese history and culture, having served as the capitals of various Chinese dynasties, kingdoms and republican governments dating from the 3rd century CE to 1949. Nanjing is one of the most beautiful cities of mainland China with lush green parks, natural scenic lakes, small mountains, historical buildings and monuments, relics and much more, which attracts thousands of tourists every year.
2021 5th International Conference on Health, Medicine and Life Sciences (MEDLIFE2021) accepts original and unpublished papers.
• Both Full paper and Abstract are welcomed.
• Papers submitted to the conference should be written in English or Chinese.
If full papers are accepted in the conference, they will be published online respectively in one of the following journals according to the themes. The publication date will be 7-10 days after the final proofs are received.
The following journals of Science Publishing Group have been indexed and abstracted by CNKI (中国知网), WorldCat, CrossRef, Electronic Journals Library, Zeitschriftendatenbank, EZB, ResearchBib, Polish Scholarly Bibliography, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin, etc.